BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Losing it

I joined Weight Watchers the first of January and I am determined to lose all the baby weight and then some. Well currently I am down 17.2 lbs! in 5 weeks! I am SO thrilled. Clothes are feeling looser and I can see it in my face. I also have a much higher energy level. It's been super simple and I have been cooking a lot more at home and it's been fun finding yummy, low fat recipes. My goal is 50 lbs, but at least 35 lbs by the summer (end of June). I have always wanted to lose weight, of course, for myself, but I think now I am more motivated than ever because of my kids. The best reason I think.

6 comments:

Jeff and Aimee said...

Great job, Kindra! (Do I dare admit that I was munching on the contents of a Costco tub of roasted mixed nuts whilst I read your post? Nah.)
Aimee

Joanna Christiansen said...

You are doing wonderful Kindra and are inspiration. It was great walking with you today!

angela said...

That's awesome, Kindra!!! :) I hope you are all feeling better.

Sarah said...

good job girl!!! Very proud of you!

Katrina said...

Excellent! I am on the wagon too you know- hopefully I will be a raving success like you!

angela said...

Hey Kindra,
Can you send me your email address? Mine is angelabartlett@gmail.com. Thanks!