BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Father's Day @ the Crandell Casa

Our 2009 Father's Day included grills, grub and grins!! We had a great day. We invited my parents and grandma over, as well as Steve's parents. A nice relaxing afternoon in our backyard where we dined on grilled hawaiian chicken and shrimp, fruit salad, pototoes, broccoli salad and mint chocolate chip ice cream cake for dessert. The kids surprised Steve with a beautiful red gas grill...so nice of them, huh?
Honey, I have to say you rock as a dad. You are SO hands on, you never complain and I love how the kids' faces light up when you walk in the door. Even after a long day at work, you come home, play with the kids and change diapers. Our kids are SO blessed to have you. I never dreamed our life would be this way and IT'S AWESOME!!!! XOXOXO

Gideon and his Appa


Liberty hoping for some scraps.

Gideon enjoying some hug-time with his Gramma.
I'd say that's a happy man.

I think Esther makes the PERFECT Dad's Day gift.

Never gonna be able to do THIS again.
Couldn't ask for a better partner is this crazy journey of parenting.

0 comments: