Esther newest thing is to say "I did not", then fill in the blank. For example, she tells me she's going to use the bathroom, and what feels like 20 minutes later, she comes out wet, head to toe. I ask her what she has been doing, and she tells me "I did not wash my hands." Which of course, means she did. Yesterday, I was in our bedroom and I heard Gideon crying from the other room and I ran into the room to see what was going on. I ask what happened and she says, "I did not hit Gideon." So at least she's easy to figure out.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
So, how amazing is this insight: are we not just the same in our explanations to our heavenly Father? I know I'm guilty. I miss you, Kindra.
Post a Comment