2 people in love, 2 crazy kids & 4 neurotic pets all sharing the same house
Awww! That's a cute picture of Sydney and her best friend =)
gotta love the dress up pitures to torture them with when they are older!
so cute.....but Aaron would kill me if I were to dress my boys like taht....but I don't think that can be helped with a big sister...I think i dressed up my little brothers a time or 2, myself. Fun to see your sweet ones.
Melissa, I didn't...that is ALL Esther. She is constantly dressing him up. Already thinking ahead to Christmas for BOY dress up clothes, lol.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awww! That's a cute picture of Sydney and her best friend =)
gotta love the dress up pitures to torture them with when they are older!
so cute.....but Aaron would kill me if I were to dress my boys like taht....but I don't think that can be helped with a big sister...I think i dressed up my little brothers a time or 2, myself. Fun to see your sweet ones.
Melissa, I didn't...that is ALL Esther. She is constantly dressing him up. Already thinking ahead to Christmas for BOY dress up clothes, lol.
Post a Comment