Well today, being Halloween and all, Steve, Esther and I went to our church's Harvest Carnival. It was a fun time...spending time with some friends and showing off our " cute little leopard". She wasn't in the most festive mood, so we didn't stay long, but we had to share how adorable she looked. But I have to admit, she did perk up after seeing her Pastor Don ...she ADORES him!
Esther also got a new toy (well for her anyway) this past weekend. Since she is over spending time in her swing, we thought a walker might be nice. My mom found one at a garage sale....and boy, does Esther LOVE it. Now I can keep an eye on her when I am in the kitchen cooking or doing dishes. She doesn't know how to walk forward in it yet, but has got the walking backwards part DOWN pat!
~ Kin


1 comments:
Esther is the cat's meow in that costume. I love it!! She is so dang cute!
Post a Comment