BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another blessing

Well my brother and his family are down visiting (we haven't seen them in 4 months so I am pretty excited) and we are all planning on going to Disneyland on Tuesday. Since it is Matilda (my niece who will be 7) and Colt's (my nephew was is turning 5 on Sat) first time to Dland, my mom and dad were treating everyone. Steve and I wanted to tag along, since it is so fun seeing Dland through the eyes of children especially their first time, but we were gonna pay for ourselves. As most of you know, Dland had turned into the most EXPENSIVE place on earth and of course my parents were a little overwhelmed on the cost. Last weekend, after calculating the price for a family of 6 on the phone with my mom, Steve called (he was down at the base for his monthly weekend duty) and said that there was a guy he worked with who also worked maintenence at Dland and he had offered to get anyone he worked with at March in for free. So he is able to get 3 of us in for free and the rest of the tickets at 35% off!!!! Isn't that awesome???? What an incredible blessing!! So needless to say we are all SO excited..especially my parents. So to celebrate Colt's bday, we are headed down to Disneyland. I will post pictures after the trip. ~ Kin

1 comments:

Joanna Christiansen said...

That really is AWESOME! I'm thinking about going down there on Tuesday as well. If I do maybe we'll run into each other. Enjoy your visit to the Happiest Place on Earth. Make sure you ride Its a Small World. I hear they have already redone it for Christmas. Also be sure to stay in the park past the time it gets dark as most of the Christmas lights are up now and its gorgeous!