Well, it's over and I couldn't be more bummed....I wanted it to last forever. Esther's first Christmas was wonderful. Waking up and opening presents with her cousins...she loved it. We also made a gingerbread house, played on the swings, watched Matilda do magic tricks, put together Legos with Colt, looked for seaglass on the beach and ATE and ATE and ATE. (I'm afraid to even THINK about getting on a scale.) It was SO SO SO much fun. And for the icing on the cake...Esther crawled for the first time!!! And now being back home she has become SO much better at it. The animals are in TROUBLE!
Here's a video of Esther first crawling. Just click on the play button and you can witness the excitement for yourself. I will continue to update y'all as she gets better and better. ~ Kindra


2 comments:
Yay for Esther crawling! Now she can start getting into trouble, watch out mama. Daniel is just about doing it. He can pull himself to a nearby object and he can spin himself around 360 degrees. He still hasn't got down the leg motion though.
Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!
Awww Kindra she's growing up ~ how super special!! I love her little crawl!!
Special times with family on Christmas ~ thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment