Last Thursday, our next "Christmas stop" was going to the Mission Inn's Festival of Lights (if you haven't gone..you GOTTA GO!!). I think it's the 5th year in a row we have gone. Steve did miss going last year because he was away in Mississippi, but this year things are back on. I love it there. With all the lights and music and yummy smells from vendors and the ice skating. It's just magical and it feels like Christmas. We walked around the hotel and Esther enjoyed the animated elves, angels and carolers and the hustle and bustle of people walking about. We then ate at Bella Trattoria, an outside italian bistro right at the hotel., wonderful food and GREAT service. One of these years, I wanna stay there during Christmas time. I know it's crazy pricey but a girl can dream can't she?? ~ Kin
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Beautiful pictures Kindra ~ we too go every year ~ we used to live in Riverside & my mom is still there and we never ever miss a year ~ it's so festive!
I was in a wedding at the Mission Inn and was able to hang out in the Honeymooners suite!! The people there were so nice, they truly make you feel like family ~ super cozy!
Yes of course a girl can dream!
Heck ya a girl can dream and dreams do come true. I'm sure you will get to stay there sometime soon.
Post a Comment