BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Almost comical

Ok, so you know that I had my toe nail removed almost 3 weeks ago, well last week I experienced even more pain....I broke my foot...THE SAME FOOT!! Last Thursday, I walked into our new ottoman. I guess I misjudged the distance between the couch and the ottoman and just walked right into it. It hurt really bad, but my little toe didn't seem like it was displaced or anything, so I thought it was just bruised but not broken. But I woke up Friday morning in SO much pain that I thought I might have broken it. So my in-laws took Esther for the morning (which of course they did gladly) and my dad drove me to Urgent Care (I sure couldn't drive). So after waiting 2 hours and some xrays, it was determined: I had broken the bone beneath my little toe. There is really nothing they can do for it, (it's not like they can cast it), just told me to keep it iced and stay off it (easier said than done with a crawling 10 month old). Also I was just off my feet for over a week due to my toe nail....so basically I had 3 good days and then BAM! As much as it hurts, it's almost comical...I mean come on...the same foot??? What are the chances??? ~ Kin

1 comments:

Joanna Christiansen said...

Wow Kindra your poor foot. If there is anything I can do to help give you some off the foot time please let me know. Praying for a quick recovery for you and no further injuries to that foot, hehe.