I probably won't be posting for a bit. Steve, Esther and I are heading on vacation the end of next week and this week, I will be busy, busy.
Tomorrow, we are having my family and Steve's parents over for Father's Day and just enjoying bbqing some basil chicken and watching Esther play in the sprinklers and hopefully watching the Lakers win and taking the finals (hey, it could happen!) Then my parents are leaving for Seattle on Monday and we are taking them to the train station early in the morning, then we are turning our car in to get serviced before we head up north on Friday. Tuesday I have my 2nd OB appt and a hair appt. Wednesday I will hopefully spend packing and going to visit my grandma so Esther can see her before we leave. Then Friday we are headed up to spend a few days with my brother and his family and let her and her cousins bond. Matilda is SO cute with Esther. She gets so excited about seeing her and I think she is the most excited that we are having another baby. After a few days with them, we are headed up to San Francisco and staying there for a 3 days, then heading back down to Cambria (my favorite place in all of CA) and spending 2 nights. Then home in time for a friend's 40th bday party on Saturday. Like I said, busy, busy, busy.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Posted by Kindra at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow!! Oh, to be young again. Have a good vacation and try to rest. Paulette
How fun Kindra ~ I'm gonna have to see if I can talk Doug into Cambria on our way up to Big Sur in July ~ I've never been!
Maybe we passed you guys on the road. Hope you had as much fun as we did.
Aimee
Post a Comment