BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Do you know this kid???

Gideon was born with pretty much a full head of hair. It's just gotten thicker, longer and curlier as the months have gone by (he's exactly 8 months old today). Well, yesterday after spending the day at beach, I decided that when I got home I was gonna buzz it all off for his "summer do". Well I did and it's gone!!
Before: taken earlier yesterday.
After: Our little baldy.

I think he looks stinkin' adorable....look at those eyes!!

5 comments:

littlecbsmom said...

Wow! He looks totally different and yes...stinking cute...says it perfectly!
I buzzed my boys hair by request yesterday, I was trying to grow it to see what it would do but they hated it!

Unknown said...

What's it like to have kids with hair? Josiah got his first trim a couple months ago. Mae has no need for a haircut and she turned 1 today!!
He's looks cute!!

Jeff and Aimee said...

I've probably saved 1,000 dollars over the years in hair cuts by buzzing my guys' heads. It's easy and looks sharp, as these pics of Gideon prove.

Sarah said...

he looks so cute----of course!

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute! It doesn't even look like him. He looks so much older. Love ya, Kerri