Well Gideon is going to be 1 next month and I can't figure out where the time has gone. Also it is really odd to have a child under the age of 1 with SO many teeth!!! He has 6 and Esther only had 2 at this age. He is pretty much eating what we eat at dinner except it's had water added and been through a baby food processor. Not a picky eater at all...I am amazed how much and what he will eat. It's almost like in his little brain he is thinking " I have to eat all I can and get big and strong so when I can walk I can take down that little girl they call my sister". What a sweet little boy God has given us. He makes me smile constantly and is so content just to be in his sling and close to his momma....I am going to cherish this time for as long as I can. :)
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Tons of teeth
Posted by Kindra at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
he is soooo cute and just begging for a kiss in that picture :-)
So sweet...wish my kids ate everything!
u said it!
He is suck a doll Kindra! I love his little chompers, he looks like a real man!
Post a Comment