BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Imagination


Esther received some Melissa and Doug wood kitchen items from her cousin. There is a stove top and a toaster and tons of wood food, like bread, butter, fruit, veggies and such and then my mom added some dishes and stuff in there as well. It's very simple and cute and my parents made a shelf to put it all one. What I like about it is that it is ALL about imagination, not like some of those kitchen set ups out there, that require NO imagination because everything is just there for you. Well anyway, we put it in her room on Sunday and that girl has NOT stopped playing with it. She doesn't even want to sit with us for meals, but would rather "eat" her "food" in her room. It's been so cute to listen to her making toast and frying eggs and always telling me or Steve to "SIT" while she pulls out a chair for us.
Well this morning, I heard her talking and I peeked around her door to see if she was talking to anyone and Doc was up on one of the chairs and Esther was serving him tea. And if that isn't cute enough, she was asking him "lemon too?". I had to run and grab that camera.
I can already see this kitchen thing is going to be a HUGE hit.



3 comments:

Sarah said...

that girl is so cute!! I love her!!

Breann said...

cutie patootie

Amanda said...

You gotta love those toys!