Wow, these past 2 weeks have been SO busy for our family. Esther got sick for the first time this week. She woke us up screaming early Tuesday morning @ 3:30am with a 102.9 degree fever. The fever hung around until Wednesday evening only going down a little when she was given Tylenol. She also had a little cough and runny nose and was pretty much out of it, only sleeping and nursing. I am embarrassed to admit though, part of it was nice for me, she constantly wanted to be held and cuddled which I liked, but it was still hard to see my little girl feeling so out of sorts. But being the sweet, friendly little girl she is, when we went out to the doctor on Tuesday morning, even though she was feeling so out of it, she was still trying to smile and wave to everyone she saw in the waiting room. Is she too cute or what??
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Life Goes On
Also the construction on our new family room and kitchen remodel is nearing a close (I will post some more pics when I get them downloaded) and have been SO busy making final decisions such as sink and faucet choice, picking our tile and counter top, carpet and ceiling fans and paint color. They just put the texture on the walls yesterday and they are putting in the base boards and window sills today. Tomorrow evening, Steve and I will start painting the walls and then next week they are doing the template for the kitchen counters and putting in the carpet and tile. Things are really happening now and with the plastic down it's finally starting to feel like a REAL room. All the animals are already using the big uncluttered space: the dogs go out there to play and wrestle with each other and Doc (our crazy cat) will just go out there and loudly meow (we think he enjoys hearing his meow echo). So in about 2 weeks, it should be done and we can put living in constant dust behind us !!!! ~Kin
Posted by Kindra at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Sorry to hear Esther has been sick. I remembered the first time Elijah got sick and how it was kind of scary but kind of nice to be cuddling with him so much. By the time he got better I remember feeling like I had made it through a test of motherhood. Daniel has gotten sick but not scary sick yet and not enough to make him all cuddly. Glad Esther is getting better.
Post a Comment