BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 4, 2008

make a change



Now that the presidential election of 2008 has officially started with the Iowa caucuses, I wanted to just encourage you all to get out there and vote in February and then in November, whether Democrat or Republican, Green or Independent. Especially as a woman, so many women fought and protested for that right and I DO NOT want to take that for granted. And it breaks my heart that other countries STILL don't allow women that right. So for ME, as a woman, to NOT vote, I feel like it is a slap in the face to those women back in the 1800s.

I know this country needs a change and all I can do is pray that the right person to lead our country is put in charge. There is also a very informative website I love to browse: www.sojo.net I finally found something that fits me: being a woman who doesn't really follow party lines, just loves and serves God.

And remember, if you don't vote you don't get to complain!!! ~ Kin

1 comments:

Joanna Christiansen said...

I agree with you about voting. I have voted in just about every election since I turned 18. Thanks for the link. I book marked it so I can check it out fully.