BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Our baby is ONE!!

Yesterday to celebrate Esther's special day, Steve took the day off work and we all went to the Birch Aquarium at Scripp's in La Jolla, since Esther loves fish. We also had a picnic near the beach and then drove up the coast and got some fro-yo in Carlsbad and took a walk along the seawall. We also bought Esther her first pair of Reef flip flops. Now she is an offical part of the Crandell family!! It was a great day and I continue to feel SO blessed to have this miracle baby. She is so much fun and makes me laugh everyday. I love you, baby and thank you for making me and Daddy's life so much richer. You truly have completed our family!!









3 comments:

Jeff and Aimee said...

I love the pictures of Esther on Steve's shoulders with the aquarium as a backdrop. Happy birthday to a much loved girl. :)

Aimee

Kindra said...

That's my fav picture as well!! I thought it was too too cool.

Anonymous said...

Awww ~ what a perfect 1st birthday! Hey I love your new background ~ how'd you do that?? I've been trying to figure it out!