Congrats! He is so precious! I have been checking every day to see if you were online yet! I am so blessed to hear everything went well. I have had 2 c-sections and would not have changed it for the world!
So cute! There is nothing better than a Christmas baby. Josiah wore nothing but Christmas outfits up until Christmas! :) How are you feeling with recovery and everything?
8 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love the pictures. He is precious.
Congrats! He is so precious! I have been checking every day to see if you were online yet! I am so blessed to hear everything went well. I have had 2 c-sections and would not have changed it for the world!
He is too precious!!!
congratulations, kindra...he's a doll. love the picture of him and esther on the profile...
So cute! There is nothing better than a Christmas baby. Josiah wore nothing but Christmas outfits up until Christmas! :)
How are you feeling with recovery and everything?
Congratulations on the gorgeous new addition. I loved reading about the "blessing" of the c-section. It's all good!
wow simply amazing ~ so precious!
kindra-
Congratulations- he is perfect! The Lord continues to amaze us all at his wonderful blessings. In HIS time He makes all things beauitful!
charlene
Post a Comment