BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thursday's the big day

Well, I saw the doctor this morning and the baby is still breech, so I have a c-section scheduled for Thursday at 7:30am. Ironically my actual due date. I am so excited. A little nervous but trusting in the Lord and maybe this is a blessing in disguise, because of all my problems with delivering Esther. Can't wait to share this experience with y'all.

7 comments:

This Is Me, Doing What I Do said...

Can't wait to see that baby!
I will be praying for you Kindra!
(((BIGHUGS)))

Sarah said...

yipee!! I can't wait to hug your sweet baby.

Anonymous said...

Right on.

Name him "Bing".

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kindra ~ can't wait to meet the new Crandell boy!!! How exciting! Post pics, post pics!!

littlecbsmom said...

I've been praying for you today and am so excited to hear all the wonderful details!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!

Super stoked to meet Gideon soon!

Love you guys.

angela said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I want to see the baby soon! :)