BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

3 peas in a pod

Steve, the kids and I all went up to visit my brother 2 weekends ago and we had a wonderful time. It was Gideon's first trip up to Morro Bay and the kids were SO happy to see him. Actually I take that back...my sister in law, Pia was the happiest to see him. She says she's not a baby person, but she definitely is a "Gideon person" and the feeling was mutual. He adored her. Colt was also quite fond of Gideon and as you can see, we got a few really cute pictures of the 2 boys together. It 's amazing that even though my kids and my brother's kids are quite a few years apart, they have SO much fun together. I can't even describe the feeling I get when I see Colt or Matilda holding Gideon and playing with Esther. I didn't want that weekend to end. Oh how I wished we lived closer.



Visiting the elephant seals up above San Simeon.


San Simeon pier.
Off to enjoy a great hike.






My brother and his beautiful family.

The walk "after". Everyone had to carry some cargo back.
Watching "Esther"...the Veggie Tales movie.
The 3 peas having fun together.

One of the sweetest pictures I think I have ever taken.

1 comments:

JamieB said...

you could make a scrap book from just these cute photo's! they are all keepers!

p.s. i had to type excult for the word verification. should i be worried?? :))