BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Esther's boo-boos

Because I am nursing Gideon I use these washable, reusuable breast pads and it seems like a pair of them are always in the family room near the breast pump and I forget to put them away. Well, since Esther does see me nursing Gideon at least 5 times a day, she has started to associate what they are for . The other day, she kept saying boo-boos and patting her tummy. I couldn't understand what she was talking about. I thought maybe she hurt her tummy or she had a tummy ache. Then she lifted up her shirt and had the pads under her shirt. She was referring to her "boobies". Too cute!!

3 comments:

JamieB said...

hahah!! sooo funny! has she 'nursed' her baby dolls yet? grace did that a lot when norah was the baby.

Joanna Christiansen said...

Thats hilarious!

This Is Me, Doing What I Do said...

too cute!!!