BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Day at the Dog Beach

Our girls playing together.
A man and his offspring.
The end of a perfect day for Liberty.
A sweet, sandy face.

7 comments:

Joanna Christiansen said...

Looks like a lovely day. I like the family pic the best!

JamieB said...

the ocean, the dogs, sand in every crack and crevice, what could be better??
p.s. i like esther's bathing suit :)

The Gurganious Family said...

You look fabulous!!

This Is Me, Doing What I Do said...

It looks so peaceful! Love that family pic too, I think it should be framed!!!

Sarah said...

looks like fun kin!!

littlecbsmom said...

OK, I am LITTLE jealous that you have actual tank top, no top and swimsuit weather...but it looks like a wonderful day! You look fantastic and you all make a beautiful family!

angela said...

Aw...fun! You look great, girl!