BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Well, I'm 36....

and couldn't be loving my life more.

My birthday started off on Sunday by going to my parents and enjoying some dinner (cabbage rolls -YUM) and cake. Esther wanted to help put the candles in, but then couldn't resist testing out the frosting.


I love this picture. Esther is constantly cracking me up.

My first birthday being the mommy of 2.
On my actual bday, Steve, the kids, my parents and I all went out to Indian Canyons in Palm Desert. So beautiful and So fun. Esther enjoyed playing in the water and well, Gideon enjoyed a GREAT nap.
To get an idea how far down you hike. That's our car sitting on my dad's finger.






1 comments:

Joanna Christiansen said...

Those are great pics! You look so skinny! All your hard work is really paying off! Glad you had a good birthday!