BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Our lil' pip is 2

We celebrated Esther's 2nd birthday with family on Easter, since we were having the whole family over anyway. The highlight of the day was when my mom dressed up as Minnie Mouse and brought Esther's cake out with the candles lite. Her facial expressions are PRICELESS!


Esther seeing Minnie for the first time. She can't believe she came to HER party!


Esther thanking Minnie for coming. I think she had NO CLUE it was her Amma.
My mom made the cake...turned out totally cute, huh?


I can't believe our little girl is 2. Where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday I was calling Steve on the phone, telling him the the pregnancy test was positive and praising God for the gift of a new life. This has been the most challenging, but the most rewarding 2 years of our life. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us.
Esther, thank you for filling our home with so much joy....you truly are an answer to prayer.

5 comments:

Joanna Christiansen said...

Such cute pics! The cake came out great and your mom made a really cute Minnie Mouse! I love seeing all the love you guys share!

Sarah said...

minnie! I love her boyfriend Mickey! Does he do parties too? Love, sethers

Unknown said...

Too cute!! Josiah says: "Cute girl and Minnie Mouse!" :) Look out!

littlecbsmom said...

I'm glad you all such wonderful celebrations! I can't believe she is 2 already!
It looks like a great party, and that is a great cake! Happy Birthday Esther!

Jillian Sandler said...

Happy Birthday Esther!!!!! She is beautiful!