I want to give a shout out to my man. This morning I woke up to a beautiful and touching card from my honey leaned up against my expresso machine. There was a note beside it that said "
Happy Anniversary! The expresso machine is ready to go. You just need to turn it on. There is even enough water if you want to steam milk. Enjoy your new thermos. Either way, it's washed and ready to go. Love, Steve
I don't make expresso often...just lazy I guess, so it was a special treat to wake up and enjoy some yummy expresso with vanilla soy creamer. And at 6am, I SOOOOOOO needed it.
And there on the kitchen counter is the coolest travel mug I have ever seen!! You push a button and you can drink from any side of it and it keeps beverages cold or hot up to 7 hours!!!
Anyway, after 9 years my husband knows me even more....Flowers? Those are nice, but the cat eats them. Candy? Nice, but I am back doing Weight Watchers. A thermos?? Best gift I could have received!!
I love you, babe. Thanks for understanding me AND STILL loving me.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
9 wonderful years
Posted by Kindra at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
happy anniversary! Here's to 100 more!
Post a Comment