Well this past weekend was Scott & Kristy's wedding and it was beautiful. I would love to say the Crandell4 had a wonderful weekend, but with 2 little kids in tow, the weekend was full of late nights, no naps, puke and broken plates. But what matters most is that it's official.....Kristy is a Crandell and we couldn't be MORE thrilled.
Steve (the best man) and Esther (the flower girl) getting ready for the big day. Pez was used to be a very effective bargaining tool.
My wonderful in-laws...don't they make a beautiful couple??
I always love the anticipation on the face of a groom...I don't think I have ever seen 2 more handsome men.
What looks like a long trek for 2 little kids. They did awesome!!!
The beautiful beaming bride.
Steve giving the best man toast. He did such a good job....funny and touching.
I love this picture of the Crandells.
Esther would not sit still all evening...I think she bugged every table there.
My parents attended and they saved my life that day. They helped SO much with the kids...once again, I don't know what I would do without them.


1 comments:
You'll have great memories and funny stories to tell all the nieces and nephews that will fill the house one day!
Post a Comment