BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another Crandell on the way!

Steve and I are expecting a new little one!!! We found out the day we were leaving for Texas and that puts me at 10 weeks. We are SO excited. There was a time we didn't even know we would have "an Esther", much less 2. God is so good and we are looking forward to being a family of 4!

7 comments:

Joanna Christiansen said...

I'm so happy for you!! Esther is going to love have a sibling! I pray for a good and healthy pregnancy for you. The world could use another Crandell =)

JamieB said...

Congrats! Such great news. i hope it's a girl :) sisters are the best! but there is really nothing like a bond between a mom and her son. so i hope for a boy. no a girl. no a boy. ok, how 'bout a healthy, happy baby. and a healthy, happy pregnancy.

Jeff and Aimee said...

The Crandell 8! That is so wonderful. I'm so happy for you guys. Oh, and Jeff's leg is pretty much healed...thanks for asking.
Aimee

Frank And Lela said...

WHOA!!! How cool! Congratulations on your blessing! It's going to be "man to man" defense now, which is way different than "double teaming," but you'll both get the hang of it. When it gets to "zone defense" though...well, man to man is just easier! The Lord bless you both!

Kindra, it was great to see pictures of your Mom on the last blog entry. I sure love that lady! Please send her and Vince, our (Lela and my)regards when you have the opportunity.

Congratulations again!

Blessings,
F.S.

Sarah said...

what? you're pregnant!! WAHOO!!! totally stoked now I can tell everyone, since I've known since forever it feels like!

thesix said...

CONGRATS!!!! I bet your parent ars thrilled!

Cowen Family said...

Kindra, found your blog through the Sanchez'. We are so excited for you. We just had our #2 blessing May 9. Congrats, Mike and Hannah Cowen