BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

December 4th is the Big Day

Well I had my first OB appointment today and it went GREAT. The doctor that delivered Esther had retired and after I was done mourning that fact I had to find someone new and I was a bit apprehensive. But Dr. Avants is wonderful. I think she is going to be a great doctor for me. Well my due date is December 4th and we saw the baby on the sonogram and she said everything looked perfect, even though I am supposedly 11wks and 5 days along and the baby looked like it was 12 wks and 5 days along..so did I miscalculate something??? Hmmm? Well anyway it finally makes it real! As with Esther, we don't want to find out what we are having, which is really exciting and we are just looking forward to Esther being a big sister and adding another sweet child to our family.

1 comments:

Joanna Christiansen said...

I'mg glad you had a good first appointment and have a doctor you are comfortable with, that is so important. Isn't it so exciting seeing your baby for the first time? I love sonograms! I wouldn't worry about the discrepancy in dates that the sonogram showed, those things aren't an exact science.