BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My new man

Steve's job with the Air National Guard doesn't allow him to grow any facial hair...well any "cool" facial hair, he can grow a mustache if he wants. When we are on vacation, Steve always just lets his facial hair grow and then usually shaves it all off the day before he heads back to work. He had to go back to work on Tuesday, so Tuesday morning he walks out with this:
I about died laughing. He shaved it all off except the "stache". He went to work like that and I almost peed my pants. Needless to say he shaved it off right when we got home. But I felt like I was married to a cop from the 70's for a day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He totally should have left that thing on.

Joanna Christiansen said...

hehe yeah he totally looks like a 70's cop, how fun!