BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

38 weeks and things are progressing

Well, I had another OB appointment today and I am dilated to a 1 and 30% effaced. I was praying before I went that SOMETHING would be happening, so this definitely is a praise. But my doctor imformed me of some bad news. She is leaving town (to Oregon) for her only vacation for the year on Wednesday and won't be back until the 30th. She is really hoping I have this baby before then, so she can be there to deliver the new addition. I totally believe that this baby and I are in God's hands and His perfect timing, I just want His perfect timing to include my amazing doctor. Only He knows. So I am doing all I can to move things further along, but be praying. I am really anxious and SO READY to be the mommy of 2.

5 comments:

littlecbsmom said...

Hey there! I found your site through Joanna's! I can't believe you are that close! I love the pictures of Esther, I can't believe how grown up she is, what a beautiful little girl and you and Steve look great! Good luck with the timing, as you said God is in control, and yeah for that!

junglemama said...

Wow! You can be a new Mommy anyday! How exciting! Wishing you a safe and healthy delivery.

Jeff and Aimee said...

You are in our prayers, Kin.

JamieB said...

i'll be praying for a safe (and quick!) delivery, pain-free, of course! and one healthy, beautiful baby! i can't wait to know who this baby is!

Unknown said...

Oh man! So close! This is the worst part.