BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Juno and Bleeker

Our friends Nick and Breann invited us to their annual Halloween bash this past Saturday night. We were trying to figure out what to go as, me being pregnant and all. We decided Juno and Paulie Bleeker from a movie that we LOVE, Juno. Steve had the costume DOWN and we got tons of compliments. Plus it was fun to get out with our friends, KID-FREE!











The hosts of the evening, Sarah and John (aka Breann and Nick).


Lisa is definitely yin to Rick's yang.


Trisha and Matt, who honestly I have never seen Aidan-free. Always to have fun just as adults.


Athena and her boyfriend, Eric. She was the cutest little lady bug I have ever seen.

5 comments:

Jeff and Aimee said...

Thanks for sharing your fun weekend with us all. It looks like a great time was had by all. :)
Aimee

Unknown said...

Love the Juno theme. :)
I went into a Starbucks when I was preggo with Mae and had on a striped shirt and hoodie. The lady looked at me and said "You look just like this!" and pointed to a Juno DVD on the counter.

Sarah said...

Adorable prego.

Katrina said...

I love your "Juno and Bleeker"! So cute!!

JamieB said...

great idea!