BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Essie's new digs

Well it's official, our baby isn't a baby anymore!! Esther is in her big girl room and LOVES it!! We love it too. I can't believe how well it turned out. I want to hang out in it all the time. I love the bright colors and just how fun it is. Steve did an amazing job on the stripes..one of the many times I don't mind his eye for perfection. I hope Esther loves it for years and years to come.
(You can click on the pictures to see more detail.)





A close up of the valance we finally put up. My mom sewed the fabric and Steve attached the grass.

A close up of the quilt my mom made for Esther's crib and her soon to be toddler bed.

10 comments:

Joanna Christiansen said...

Everything is sooo cute! I love how everything is so well coordinated and it definitley looks like a surfer girl room. I'm sure she will love it for years!

Tammy said...

It turned out amazing. I love that the closet doors match. Great job !!!

This Is Me, Doing What I Do said...

That is amazingly adorable!!! You guys did a great job! I want to know where you got the "For this child we prayed" sign...Please tell!

Jill Harris said...

I want Esther's room!

Sarah said...

like totally awesome job--- you go dude!!

JamieB said...

it looks so cute... i can't believe our 'babies' are almost 2. it seems like i blinked i now i don't have any babies anymore! it's a good thing you're having another baby in 17 days or less!

Katrina said...

I am so impressed with the painting! You guys did a fantastic job!

Jeff and Aimee said...

Beautiful! I love it.

Hey, only 16 more days? That's another way of saying, "Any day now!" Is there a baby shower going on, 'cause this is my official beg-for-an-invitation-on-the-comment-section-of-your-blog. Puhleeeze!

Kindra said...

Melissa, I got the sign at Selah. Bought it right after Esther was born, since it was SO appropriate!

Aimee, I am not having a shower, (I have everything I need), but thanks for the begging. Makes me feel loved. Too bad we missed you, Jeff and the kids @ Jo's housewarming. It's been FOREVER since I have seen y'all. :( Maybe we need to do dinner sometime. :)

angela said...

Kindra, it looks awesome! I wish you the best with the delivery of #2! Hope we can see you guys sometime soon! :)