Where have I been you might ask? Well with 2 growing toddlers who keep me on my toes, my ministry as the Coordinator of MOTs, Women's Bible study & some health issues, you can figure that out for yourself.
Well it doesn't matter, because my blog is back, renamed "The Ocho" (a homage to Dodgeball & my husband's weird fascination with that movie). I will try, in the next few weeks, to fill you in on all the lastest happenings of this year...wow, can you believe it's May?
Anyway, to wet your appetite (I know my kids are cute, I'm not gonna lie) here are some pictures of our last few weeks.
Steve had to go out to a Air Force base near Las Vegas for a couple of weeks and for 4 wonderful days we joined him. Got a killer deal on a room (one of the perks of being in the military) and had a wonderful time, just being a mommy and not having to deal with cleaning and laundry and 2 animals vying for my attention. 2 of the cutest kids I know.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Don't hate me...I'll try and make it up to you
In between the weeks Steve was gone, March ARB had their Air Show. So fun to bring the kids this year because last time we went we didn't even have Gideon and Esther was too young to throughly enjoy it. What an awesome, awesome day....plus always fun spending the day where daddy works.
Esther and Steve showing off the Predator. So funny that this is a picture of the drone that Steve works on now and in the background is the plane Steve used to work on.
Gideon checking things out.
We met up with Esther's BF Sydney and her brother, Riley. Man, did those kids enjoy those loud jets. Esther said those were her favorite.
Posted by Kindra at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Glad to see you back, your kids are adorable. I loved all your pictures. I completely understand how hard it is to keep up on everything. I've just recently been trying to get updated on my blog as well.
welcome back bff!
Post a Comment