A couple weeks ago, (right after visiting my brother) the kids came down with the flu and then I got it, then Steve got it. Anyway, after getting a little cabin fever we finally decided to start celebrating the Christmas season...with an old tradition and a new.
The new tradition was going to the Jungle Bells celebration they have going on for the month of December at the San Diego Zoo. We loved it. Yes, it was cold, but SOOOOOOO beautiful with all the lights and so fun to be at the zoo after dark (they typically close at dusk).
First stop, the polar bears.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Jungle Bells/Mission Inn
Posted by Kindra at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I love your sling for Gideon...so stylish.
I am soory to bother you but did you husband steve go to mckinley elementary in redlands....if so he was a good friend of mine pleease contact me either way @ fieldsjustin@ sbc global.net
Justin fields
Post a Comment