Well another Relay for Life under my belt and this time I wasn't pregnant (my third year participating and the last 2 years I have been with child). It was a LONG, LONG day (I was there from 8am-1pm and then 3pm-10pm) but for a great cause so I can't complain. Our team raised over $1500.00 and over all (so far) Yucaipa raised over $33,000 for the American Cancer Society.
My mom and dad walking the Survivor Walk...I am SOOOOOO blessed to have them here to participate with me...something I won't ever forget. A bag piper walking the track..Esther thought it was pretty cool.
I had my hair cut at the Relay to donate to Locks of Love. I've been growing it out since last year and with the pregnancy and the pre-natal vitamins I have been taking, I had about 8 inches to cut off.


5 comments:
Your hair looks great!
I love the bags. Those are awesome numbers that Yucaipa raised. Way to go bringing so many moms into this year.
I'm glad it went so well. Hopefully you are recovered by now from such a long day.
Pass the tissue please! RFL always puts tears in my eyes. I couldn't hold my team this year due to Delayna, but it's full force next year!
Glad the day went well & thumbsup on how much your team raised!!!
glad i could be there friend!!
Love seeing the pics! Your hair looks great!
Great job on everything! Your hair looks SO cute, goes great with that new body you are working on! I'm glad it was such a successful day, but I'm a little jealous of those tank tops already:)
Post a Comment