BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

What the heck???

I'm not really sure what do say about this post. I found Wyatt...ummm "humping" (would you say?) Doc. Doc is always the one picking on Wyatt, so maybe Wyatt is trying to get back on him? I don't know...insight anyone?? And yes they are male cats....hmmmm.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote for Dominance thing. If Doc always pics on Wyatt, Wyatt is trying to assert himself. Whatever. Cats are weird like that. My parents had a female cat that would give "sweet lovin'" to their female rabbit. They also have a huge male cat, Daggett, that likes to show his lady-cat, Weezer a good time... :) He's been fixed for 10 years.
Thanks for the dirty cat pics! Made me laugh.

JamieB said...

those should be rated PG 13!!
hahaha

Cowen Family said...

Kindra,
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Thank you for a good laugh. How do you contain yourself? :)
Your kids are dolls! I can't believe your Little Man is almost 5 months old! WOW!
Awesome job on the WW!
Hannah

Jeff and Aimee said...

In my history of internet-use, I have only stumbled across sites such as this one a couple of times and always on accident. Shouldn't there be some kind of warning so one can avoid the pictures? (Just kidding.) Anyway, it doesn't look like Doc is "into it" at all, so maybe Wyatt will get the message and start wooing a stuffed animal or something.