BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Has it been a year already?

Since I have been down and out (Steve's orders), I was looking back over my family's blog, reminiscing and getting a bit sentimental and I noticed that today I have been blogging for a year to the day.
I can't believe it. Time has really flown. Thank you all who take the time to read my sometimes scattered thoughts. I know most of you only tune in for pictures of Esther and honestly, I am not the least bit offended by that. She's a cutie! I also love the fact that I have reconnected with a few of you because of the blog world. And then others have moved half way across the world and I still feel like I can be a part of your life.
So happy 1st "blogiversary". And looking to what the next year of blogging will hold.

2 comments:

This Is Me, Doing What I Do said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!!
I love my blog, and I love reading yours!

Joanna Christiansen said...

Time sure flies! Mine is just over a year old as well. I love having this new way to share what is going on in my life and feeling like I am geting to know you, and my other friends better by reading their blogs.