BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Pics

There is a pumpkin patch (and Christmas tree farm during December) literally RIGHT by our house and it's been a thorn in our side since we moved to this area. The traffic during October and December is SO horrendous and because we never had kids before now, we literally dreaded those months and having to get off an offramp 2 miles before our house, so we could avoid the lineup getting off the freeway on our exit. Well this was the first year we went and we were hoping for an attitude change, and we got one. Esther had a blast!





(this one is one of my favorites)


This Esther is the queen of her own hay castle.





I'm not sure what this face is telling me, but I love it!




The goats at the petting zoo were hungry and making me a bit nervous. But Esther hung in there like a pro and loved being in the midst of everything.

2 comments:

The Gurganious Family said...

We love that place! I can not imagine living near it though...that I would HATE! She looks like she had a blast!

Katrina said...

So cute! I wish we could take Jordy to a pumpkin patch! Surprisingly there is no Halloween in South Korea! We miss you guys & can't wait to see the incoming baby!