BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You may have noticed I have updated my blog quite a bit in the last 2 days. Well that's because I can't do much else. Because of the baby, my sciatic nerve is causing me quite a bit of pain as well as my back. I had a very successful yard sale on Saturday, (got rid of SO much junk when we cleaned out the office and the hallway cabinets....it felt SO good) and in doing that and the prep work for it, I WAY overdid it. So Steve is making me take it easy and not do anything. He took the day off work to get things done around the house that I should be doing, but can't, plus taking care of Esther. So that has lead me to have more time to blog and update y'all.
So my due date is fastly approaching (a little over 5 weeks to go) and besides the back pain, I am doing well. I am anxious to finish both Esther's room (I post pics when totally done) and set up the baby's room, but other than that, we are all ready. I think we have even narrowed down to a boy name and a girl name. So, get ready, get set, this baby can come anytime!

1 comments:

Jeff and Aimee said...

I suffered from sciatica, too, when I was pregnant. Those shooting pains can take your breath away. It's all worth it, though! Think...Baby. :)