BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

COOLEST Children's Museum

While down in the desert a couple weeks ago, we decided to check out the Children's Museum in Palm Desert. Now, granted I haven't been to a children's museum before, so I have nothing to compare this to, but it was AWESOME!!! We had SO much fun.
We checked out how a pulley system works,



we dug for dinosaur bones,


we played dress up,



we painted a VW bug,


we did arts and crafts,

we played veternarian (the kids' favorite by the way),




we shopped for groceries,
(even sampled the produce),

we made pizza,



and got to sit on a real police motorcycle.


Needless to say, we can't WAIT to go back!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

we love that museum!!! so much fun. i love the pic of e with those red glasses on!!

angela said...

That looks amazing!!! We are going!

This Is Me, Doing What I Do said...

Looks like fun! PS...I have that same dress from target boutique =)

Mee said...

My kids painted that VW about 8 years ago. I wonder how many layers of paint are on that thing.

Kindra said...

Angela, you HAVE to check it out...the boys would LOVE IT!!

Aimee, the guys told me they scrap it every year...it was actually scraped a month before we got there...funny huh?