Well our weekend of candy, games and fun started on the Friday night BEFORE Halloween. Since Steve was working Sunday night (Halloween), we decided to hit up Trinty church in Redlands. They put on a HUGE (and I mean HUMUNGOUS) carvinal and since we hadn't been since Steve and I were dating we thought we would hit it up.
The kids all ready to go. Saying "Arrrg, Matey!"
Our sweet Air Force pilot. Maybe someday huh?
They had this really cute section called Trick or Treat Trail. They had all these tents set up and kids could go around and trick or treat. Cute and clever.
We also met some friends at the carnival and had such a good time watching the kids hang out together.
Our church was hosting a carnival as well, but on actual Halloween night. I signed up to bring some cupcakes for the cupcake walk and I think they turned out pretty cute. :)
Esther and her friend, Pastor Don. They had JUST hugged prior to this picture. Wished I could have captured that on camera.
Fishing for treats.
Esther was SO stoked to catch up with her friend, Griffin who was also dressed as a pirate. Griffin was a bit camera shy and Esther kept trying to get him to say "Arrg, Matey" and get him in the spirit.


0 comments:
Post a Comment