BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Let the Good Times Roll

Last Thursday, the human 4 of the Crandell 8 had a fun-filled and memorable day. We went to Knott's Berry Farm and had an amazing time. It was Gideon's first time on all the rides in Camp Snoopy and Esther's first ride on a roller coaster....a FAST roller coaster. Just an all around great day...and no naps (well Gideon did fall asleep for like 45 minutes in the stroller) and no melt-downs. (Oh and be prepared, there are A LOT of photos, but worth it...I think.)

Nothing cooler than the Red Baron ride. And Gideon was ready.

These pictures are a little out of order since I have other pictures of Esther on the Sierra Sidewinder further down but this one HAD to get posted. Esther was SO ready to get on this ride and not scared at all. She barely made the cut, measuring in at 42 inches (and getting measured a bunch of times to make sure) but she was in. She is riding next to Steve on the third car on the right. (if you click on the picture to made it bigger you can see her better..she looks SO little). She rocked that ride!


No Knott's trip is complete without a family ride on the Log Ride. Esther said she didn't like the first dip in the dark, but the second long drop was FUN!!
Esther and Steve in the front row of Joe Cool's Gr8 Sk8.
Gideon and Mom bringing up the second row.

Hands up, this ride is FUN!
Steve on Montezuma's taking a break from kiddie rides.
I've been on this ride a hundred times (no exaggeration), and still one of my favs. Just a quick, fun ride.
Now the ferris wheel is another story. I may be smiling (trying to be brave for Esther), but I am freaking out. I hate heights.
Good ol' Log Peeler...the kids has a blast screaming their heads off.
One of my favorite pictures of the day...both faces, priceless.

Look, Mom, no hands.


This was another ride that Esther barely made it on, and LOVED! You can click on this one and make it bigger too. Love the faces.
Of course, I had to ride it with her too.

Finally meeting the big guy. Esther loves that silly ol' dog...and so do I.
Esther loved that big Snoopy hugged her little Snoopy.


Me and my kids and some crazy old men.

So here is Esther getting ready to ride Sidewinder...doesn't she look SO little? People kept asking her if she liked it. They couldn't believe she was brave enough. Or crazy. Oh and did I mention she went on it 4 times in a row, in addition to the previous 2 times. Gotta love no lines.

Probably one of my favorite rides in Camp Snoopy. You can't help but laugh on this ride. And Gideon agreed.
One last picture with Snoopy before leaving. What an amazing day....and the whole day cost us a whooping $30.02. It was Salute to the Armed Forces, so Steve and I got in for free and Esther was $15. Then there was parking and a $2 soda refill. And the rest went to Esther's obsession of those flatten pennies...cheap souvenirs if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

awesome!!!

littlecbsmom said...

Looks a great day! I love all the wonderful pictures. What a brave little girl you have there. I still can't believe that I have never been to Knotts Berry Farm myself. One of these days...