BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lil' E says


This morning as I was driving Esther to preschool, we had some time to talk just her and me, since Gideon was home with Steve. So I put the cd of the songs she is learning in choir in and she tells me that she doesn't want to sing along. I asked her why and she said because the only songs she likes to sing are heart and sunshine (the 2 songs I sing to her at bedtime). So then we talked about her singing in choir and she told me she doesn't like it. I asked why, and she said just doesn't want to. Now I am a little bummed at this point. We have Wee Spirit Choir every Monday for a half an hour and I thought she was enjoying it. But the last couple of times I have tried to get her to practice her songs or hand motions (they have their production in December) she refuses. I don't want to push, but I was looking forward to seeing her up there on stage, looking all cute and silly with camcorder in hand. So I asked her if she might miss her friends that are in choir. And she says no, Daddy, Gideon, Doc, Wyatt (our cats), Isa and Libby (our dogs, Liberty & Isabel) and Mommy are the only friends I need. Awwwwww.

Still working on the choir thing though. :)

1 comments:

Sarah said...

she is so sweet!