I know you all (my dad) have been waiting for me to post our annual trip to our neighborhood pumpkin patch...well it's time!
We kept having to postpone it because of the rain, but finally a week ago Friday, we ventured out. Esther was dying to pet some animals and Gideon was just looking for a place to run around.
So I did get some decent pictures before my camera died (I swear I checked it before we left) and we ran into some dear friends. And how cute is this...we had some coupons but still some things are SO pricey, so we gave Esther the option of either the bounce house/slide (which was Lightening McQueen by the way & the kids are obsessed with) or the petting zoo. And Esther picked the petting zoo. :) Made my day.
BUT then, the petting zoo wasn't everything Esther thought it would be. We got food and went in & it was like "ATTACK"! The goats ARE NOT shy. They started grabbing Steve's clothes as you can see in one picture and starting bitting Esther's as well. Needless to say, she freaked out a bit, even as much as an animal love as she is. But Gideon, being the tough guy he is, started pointing at the goats and telling them no...he wasn't going down without a fight. Wish I had gotten that down on video, pretty stinking cute. All and all a FUN afternoon and we stayed until it got dark. Can't wait until next year.
King & Queen of the Hay Castle.
Meeting up with our friend, Jake...what an AWESOME surprise.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Pumpkin Patch Pics 3
Posted by Kindra at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
fun. i love those silly shots!
Post a Comment