BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Giving Thanks Day 3

1. My friends ~ I can honestly say I have TRUE friends. Ones that won't let me down, put up with me, cry with me, make me laugh & point me to Jesus when I forget where I should look.
2. My dad ~ He was my first knight is shining armor and always told me how beautiful I was so I would never try and seek approval of other men. He showed me how women should be treated but treating my mom like an equal and taking care of her. And I can honestly say when my mom got sick, I learned to love my dad on a whole new level...he was her rock and was an example of unconditional love.
3. My new small group ~ Steve and I started attending a new small group on Monday nights and I am learning a whole lot and meeting a lot of new people, some we kind of knew, some we know really well and some we don't know at all. But it's been fun and it has child care. :)
4. Our new cat yard ~ Steve built an area outside for the cats to hang out and watch the birds that is connected to our living room by a cat door. Also we have the litter boxes outside now...It's AWESOME!!!
5. This cold, windy weather ~ It makes you appreciate those warm days and also that I am SO blessed to have a place to retreat to, unlike some people who are out living on the streets this time of year.

0 comments: