BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Giving Thanks Day 4

1. Steve's job ~ I feel SO blessed that my husband has job security and a job he enjoys. Also, that he has SUCH supported bosses that are willing to help him out at a moment's notice.
2. Steve's co-workers ~ One of the guys that Steve works with also does maintanence at Disneyland and he is getting us in free today. What a great way to start off celebrating Gideon's birthday!
3. Our military ~ WOW, I am SO thankful for all the men and women who serve our country. We feel safe and secure because of them!
4. My husband NOT being deployed. ~ I know he could be deployed at any minute, but he's not. He's home with us, being here everyday to help me with the kids and take care of our house. I don't forget that and I am thankful EVERYDAY for that.
5. His drill weekends ~ Yes, they kind of suck...he has to work ALL weekend once a month, but I am proud that he is showing his children that a little sacrifice is good and serving his country is a good thing. I hope someday both our kids, or at least one will want to be in the Air National Guard as well.

0 comments: