1. Books ~ I am not a big "reader" but I LOVE reading to my kids. And I love that they are learning to love books. (but for the record, because of my love for my husband, I am reading the Harry Potter series, some of his favorites & I have to say I am REALLY enjoying them.)
2. Bedtime ~ Singing to my kids, rocking them (yes, they still let me & ask for it) & praying with them. Honestly, it's such a precious time.
3. After bedtime ~ It's my time to unwind.
4. The smell of pine
5. Warm water ~ I just took a nice, long, warm shower and so often it's something we take for granted. The fact that we HAVE running water and it's clean and clear and warm. Thank you, Lord.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Giving Thanks Day 8
Posted by Kindra at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment