1. Rain ~ It makes everything smell amazing!
2. My health and my family's health ~ My mom and I visited some friends today, one has cancer and his wife has MS. Seeing them is hard and I feel SO blessed.
3. Redlands Holiday Home Tour ~ gives my mom and I some quality time together and I chreish it.
4. My mom ~ We had to make a few stops today (down in Redlands) where my mom dropped off some food for 2 different families. One of the families, their mom is dying of cancer. And my mom stayed up super late last night after Gideon's party to make some burritos for them to freeze. She is SO self-sacrificing and giving. She really makes me proud to be her daughter.
5. Our pastor ~ He really reminded me AGAIN today not to get caught up in spending and all the commercial aspect of the Christmas season. I am really trying to focus on the gift of Jesus especially with the kids, so I needed that reminder.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Giving Thanks Day 7
Posted by Kindra at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment