BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Giving Thanks Day 6 (for Gideon)

Today I am thankful for one major blessing, but going to break it down into 5.

1. I am thankful for getting the flu 2 years ago and having to go into the hospital for fluids and having an ultrasound that said my baby was breech so we could prepare for the c-section.
2. I am thankful that we didn't try to turn the baby while still inside me because the cord was wrapped around his neck 3 times.
3. I am thankful for those 3 little words Dr. Avants said, "It's a boy". I cried.
4. Thankful for the wonderful nurses at Loma Linda who took care of me and a quick and easy recovery.
5. I am SO thankful for this little boy that God has blessed us with. He is so sweet and loving and easy going. He loves trains, cars and planes. Gives the best hugs and is so sweet to his doggies and kitty cats. He is talking SO much but my favorite is "I love you, Bobby". (He calls me Bobby.) He has blessed our lives in so many ways and I know I have said it before but I will say it again, he completes our family.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

he is a sweetie!