So I missed yesterday...sue me!
1. Sweet friends. ~ I was just thinking how Steve and I don't have very big families but we make up for it with amazing friends. Friends like family and who are there when we need them and love our kids as if they were related.
2. Warm December days ~ It's just GORGEOUS outside today.
3. Mornings at home with my family. ~ Since Steve has been working nights, we have mornings together and I cherish them. I love making a big ol' breakfast and the kids are always in good moods...just a special time.
4. Puzzles ~ I love them and now, so does my little girl. I dream of the days when we can put together some amazing puzzles together.
5. Laundry ~ It seems like it's neverending, but reminds me that we are SO blessed with so many clothes, when some people have none.
Friday, December 3, 2010
Giving Thanks Day 5
Posted by Kindra at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment