BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Disneyland w/Grandma and Grandpa

Steve's parents took us to Disneyland for Christmas....a great present!!!

Look, Mom, no hands.

Self-portrait.


Tea cups are SO fun.


Goofy's house are decorated for Christmas...too cute.


Esther meeting Minnie and showing Minnie her Minnie. :)


Gideon kicking it in Minnie's sink.


What a surprise meeting Donald Duck.

Gotta take a break and EAT!!!!


Hope this won't happen again for 12 years!!!!


Peek a boo!!

I love Small World at Christmas.

The whole family with Pooh Bear.

Tigger gave Esther the BIGGEST hug...he didn't wanna let go, and either did she.


Waiting for the Christmas parade to start....wootwoot!!!

What a way to end a super fun day!!!!

1 comments:

littlecbsmom said...

Wow! You guys sure have fun and hit all the attractions! I never did get to Knott's Berry and now I'm gone:( Always good to take advantage while you can!

What a great Christmas present!